Every company is in the business of increasing brand awareness.
By finding new and innovative ways to show off your brand, your company can stand out.
Marketing experts have long studied eye tracking and the metrics associated with the effectiveness of marketing solutions, such as fixation and gaze points, heatmaps, areas of interest, and time to first fixation. Every business is using these kinds of research to further their marketing efforts, making creative and unique marketing solutions difficult to find. No matter what, your brand needs to stand out in an ever-expanding sea of branding.
A professional’s solution: Have Innotec light up your brand with their Emblems & ThinLits!
An illuminated logo makes the job of the marketing and advertising teams easier by providing a backbone for their efforts. It also increases the perceived quality and hierarchy of your logo compared to the competition.
Studies have proven that great branding makes a company more desirable to its target audience. While a product or service is important, it is the brand that makes the company stand out from the other companies in its industry. With this new and unique solution, your brand can get a leg up on your competition.
Innotec’s Illuminated Emblems
We offer broad lighting solutions for OEM logo emblems, from low to high output with a variety of surface finishes. Our BoardFree® construction coupled with patented technology allows for optimized, efficient, and durable lighting. Bring your brand to light with our LED logo emblem solutions that fit a wide variety of applications and industries.
Water, corrosion, vibration, and shock resistance means this product is built to last.
Sorry, we do not sell individual custom emblems
- Water, UV, shock, and vibration resistent
- Provide increased brand value with efficient lighting
- Fully sealed construction
- Impact resistant
- Advanced thermal management
- Consistent and accurate light intensity
- Color harmony with uniform image
- Increased brand recognition
- OEM Exterior Lighting Requirements
- Regional Regulatory Emblem Homologation
- Emblem Size and Geometric Complexity
- OEM Brand / Graphic Design Complexity
- Illuminated Area vs. Non-Illuminated Area
- Light Output, Color and Uniformity
- Lighting Harmony with DRL’s / Parking Lamps
- Thermal Management
- Vehicle Electrical Interface & Control
- Fault Detection
- EMC / RFI