Every company is in the business of increasing sales. One solution is finding new and innovative ways for your brand to stand out.
Marketing experts have long studied eye tracking and the metrics associated with them. Things like; Fixation and gaze points, Heatmaps, Areas Of Interest, Time To First Fixation, and many more.
A professional’s conclusion: Your brand needs to stand out in an ever-expanding sea of branding.
One way to achieve this goal? Have Innotec light up your brand!
An illuminated logo makes the job of the marketing and advertising teams easier by providing a backbone for their efforts. It also increases the perceived quality and hierarchy of your logo versus the competition.
Studies have proven that great branding makes a company more desirable to its target audience. While a product or service is important, it is the brand that makes the company stand out from the other companies in its industry.
Check out Innotec’s Emblems and ThinLits!
INNOTEC ILLUMINATED EMBLEMS
We offer broad lighting solutions for OEM logo emblems, from low to high output with a variety of surface finishes. Our BoardFree® construction coupled with patented technology allows for optimized, efficient lighting. Bring your brand to light with our LED logo emblem solutions that fit a wide variety of applications and industries.
Our lighting is powered by our BoardFree technology. Built without a circuit board that makes its over-molded design possible, we are able to offer one of the most durable and versatile exterior lighting solutions on the market. Water, corrosion, vibration, and shock resistance means this LED solution is built to last.
Sorry, we do not sell individual custom emblems.
- Water, UV, shock, and vibration resistent
- Provide increased brand value with efficient lighting
- Fully sealed construction
- Impact resistant
- Advanced thermal management
- Consistent and accurate light intensity
- Color harmony with uniform image
- Increased brand recognition
High Impact, Efficient Lighting
Light through chrome
Clear self healing dome
- OEM Exterior Lighting Requirements
- Regional Regulatory Emblem Homologation
- Emblem Size and Geometric Complexity
- OEM Brand / Graphic Design Complexity
- Illuminated Area vs. Non-Illuminated Area
- Light Output, Color and Uniformity
- Lighting Harmony with DRL’s / Parking Lamps
- Thermal Management
- Vehicle Electrical Interface & Control
- Fault Detection
- EMC / RFI