Counterbalance Weights for Furniture, Appliances, and Equipment
Our patented Innviromass® Counterweight provides custom, low-cost safety solutions for a broad range of markets. Our counterweights are suitable for furniture, like dressers and lamps, file cabinets, and any other off-balance objects that have a risk of tipping. Because we utilize 100% recycled materials, our low-cost counterbalance weights are an eco-friendly option compared to lead and steel. Use counterweights to keep you and your surroundings safe!
Uses for Counterweights
As cited by ASTM F2057-23, (STURDY Act), free standing clothing storage units, such as dressers, must be able to withstand 60 lbs without tipping over in order to protect children. Our durable counterweights are the perfect way to make sure your furniture is in accordance with the STURDY Act.
File Cabinets and Furniture
- Product weight ranges from 9.5lbs to 52lbs
- Product thickness ranges from 0.500″ to 1.00″
- Product cut length ranges from 7.00″ to 38.00″
- Punching, milling, and drilling options are available
- Secondary cutting operations available
- No slip glue strip
- Notched for easy installation
- 100% recycled materials
- Heavy Machinery
- Sackers & Loaders
- Parking Gates
Benefits of Counterweights
- Making the device heavy is necessary as counter weights help the device to stay stable by handling spin cycle movements.
How to Use Innviromass?