Ensuring Safety with Counterbalance Weights
Innviromass® Counterweights provides custom, low-cost solutions for a broad range of markets. Our counterweights are suitable for furniture, like dressers and lamps, file cabinets, and any other off-balance objects that have a risk of tipping. Because we utilize 100% recycled materials, our low-cost counterbalance weights are an eco-friendly option compared to lead and steel with the same durability.
Uses for Counterweights
As cited by the STURDY Act, free standing clothing storage units, such as dressers, must be able to withstand 60 lbs without tipping over in order to protect children. Our durable counterweights are the perfect way to make sure your furniture is in accordance with the STURDY Act.
File Cabinets and Furniture
- Product weight ranges from 9.5lbs to 52lbs
- Product thickness ranges from 0.400″ to 1.00″
- Product cut length ranges from 7.00″ to 38.00″
- Punching, milling, and drilling options available
- Secondary cutting operations available
- No slip glue strip
- Notched for easy installation
- 100% recycled
Why Use Innviromass?
Compared to lead & steel, Innviromass prices are low-cost.
By utilizing 100% recycled materials, our counterweight is an eco-friendly option.
We offer a wide range of cuts, widths, lengths and weights to best fit your industry.
- Front or back heavy machinery
- Sackers & Loaders
- Parking Gates
- Making the device heavy is necessary as weights help the device to stay stable by handling spin cycle movements.
How to Use Innviromass?