Ensuring Safety with Balance
Innviromass ™ Counterweights provides custom, low-cost solutions for a broad range of markets. Our counterweights are suitable for furniture, like dressers and lamps, forklifts, file cabinet, and any other off-balance objects that have a risk of tipping. Because we utilize 100% recycled materials, our counterweights are an eco-friendly option compared to lead and steel with lower prices but the same durability.
Uses for Counterweights
As cited by the STURDY Act, free standing clothing storage units, such as dressers, must be able to withstand 60 lbs without tipping over in order to protect children. Counterweights are the perfect way to make sure your furniture is in accordance with the STURDY Act.
File Cabinets and Furniture
- Floor lamps and lamps
- Product weight ranges from 9.5lbs to 52lbs
- Product thickness ranges from 0.400″ to 1.00″
- Product cut length ranges from 7.00″ to 38.00″
- Punching, milling, and drilling options available
- Secondary cutting operations available
- No slip glue strip
- Notched for easy installation
Why Use Innviromass?
Compared to lead and steel, Innviromass prices are much less volatile.
By utilizing 100% recycled materials, our counterweight is an eco-friendly option.
We offer a wide range of cuts, widths, lengths and weights to best fit your industry.
- Front or back heavy machinery
- Sackers & Loaders
- Parking Gates
- By attaching counterweights, objects known for commonly falling over and causing harm to individuals (such as dressers) will be unable to fall over, and therefore unable to cause harm.
How to Use Innviromass?
Most effective mounting location
Optional mounting for additional weight
Invisible from the outside